On SUPER SUNDAY we come together to raise the critical funds that support and strengthen our Jewish community locally and globally.
Join us on Sunday, September 16, at any time between 9:00am - 1:00pm for our largest fundraising phone-a-thon of the year. Just a few hours of your time will impact the lives of others in countless ways: Making you an EVERYDAY HERO.
There are many ways to help:
- Volunteer to make calls: Stay for an hour or the whole day!
- Answer the call: In mere minutes you can impact lives locally and globally.
- Make your gift prior to Super Sunday: Click here or text the word "Alliance" to 74121.
- Interested in volunteering but don't want to make phone calls? You can help too!
- Community service hours available for teens.
- Opportunities for children to participate.
- New this year: Voter registration in the lobby.
Babysitting will be available between the hours of 9:00 - 11:30am.
A $500 prize will be awarded to the agency with the most volunteers -- to be used for professional development opportunities.
Additional prizes will be awarded to the volunteer who makes the most calls and to the volunteer who closes the most gifts.
If you have any questions about Super Sunday, contact Michele Gallagher at 401.421.4111 ext. 165.
Sunday, September 16, 2018